Cameron's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Apple's First Outfits

We are hoping to find out the sex of our little one at our next ultrasound at the end of this month (can't hardly wait for that!)  In the meantime, we'll continue to have fun referring to our baby by whatever produce item it is compared to that week.  This week it's grown to be around 4 inches long, about the size of an apple :)

So, this weekend we went to a yard sale hosted by the family I was a nanny for last year.  I always love getting to see their sweet, smiling faces!  

 
I decided to sift through the bins of baby clothes and found a few gender neutral onesies and sleepers.  I got super excited about washing and folding and putting them away, imagining the day that I'll get to see our guy/gal wearing them!  Also got a maternity top and dress for when I'm busting out this summer.  Thanks, Lakins!  



Can't flip that picture for some reason...


Clearly, the overalls are all boy, but they were too cute to pass up.  I'll hold on to them until we find out which it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment