Cameron's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Visit with Nana


My mom had the opportunity to visit last Thursday through this Tuesday and we had a great time doing simple mother-daughter things like shopping together (for her birthday!), swimming with Cameron, and just hanging out!

Here's a brief recap of her visit in pictures, beginning with some before and after pictures of Cameron's first haircut!


The little rascal BEFORE...

Cheese!

Oops...how'd this get here?

Whoa!  I seriously didn't have this much hair until I was three years old...

My little rugrat :)

...and AFTER! Ta-da! A clean-cut little man

Goofy

The comb was clearly used more for distraction than it was for hair trimming


Playtime on the floor next to"Cameron's cabinet" (which contains every child's dream of tupperware, pots and pans, and other miscellaneous kid-friendly kitchen "toys")

People watching is just as fun as swimming!

Yay!  Mommy gets to be in a picture for once!

"Hey Nana, think I could borrow your sunglasses?"


Thanks, Mama, for helping me clean out 125 of my clothes, shoes, and bags.  Less = more.  
Except if we're talking about funnel cakes at the fair.  

 After birthday dinner at P.F. Changs


Birthday breakfast at Bruegger's the day Nana left



We loved having you, Mom, and are SO looking forward to our vacay NEXT month!  I know Cameron is too :)  

2 comments:

  1. Little Cam is sooooooo cute! What a stud! And I want a hug from your mom because she seems so warm and kind. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tereza! I've been enjoying reading yours too :)

    ReplyDelete