Cameron's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Birthday recap

This past Saturday I enjoyed celebrating another year of life with some of the people I love most!  Dave was a volunteer at Race for the Cure that morning so Cameron and I were happy to get to spend time with him in the beautiful weather watching the runners/walkers.  It was inspiring to see the cancer survivors who wore pink bibs and a good reminder of what a precious gift life is.    


Speaking of pink, I discovered these lovely flowers "hid" in our bathroom by the hubs.  It's always a treat to have colorful fresh flowers in the house!  Thanks again, D!

For lunch, Dave's dad treated us to Anvil's Cheesesteaks and spent some time hanging out and playing with the little guy.


After that I, along with my good friend/birthday buddy/neighbor, Jamie, (born on June 8 just a few years before me :)) went to enjoy some foot pampering, aka pedicures.  Oohlala.

After I got my toes prettified, we enjoyed the company of Dave's mom and Darrell who kindly watched Cameron for us while we went on a much-needed date!  Here we are on our way to dinner...picture is a little dark/out of focus (and I don't feel like taking the time to edit it)


Yummm.  Black bean burger at Draft

And to top it off, raspberry cheesecake :)

The Lord knows how much I love a pretty sunset!

Cake and festive decor compliments of my MIL!




...and happy it was!





No comments:

Post a Comment