Cameron's growth

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Just pictures

Forgot I had some pictures I could have added to the last post + wanted to share the latest belly shots.  


25 weeks



26


27 and growing...




In L-ville, Dave & Hannah playing

 
At the conference




The AWESOME surprise that we came home to.  Flowers planted by my hardworking and thoughtful mother-in-law and her hubby.


Forgot to mention we celebrated a nice Father's Day with Joe 
by going to Carolina Ale House, a semi-regular of ours. 


Siiiiiissssteeeeerrrrsss 
We purposefully took this pic sitting on the terrific new ottoman with a 
great amount of storage that was an unexpected find.  Thank you Marshalls!  
P.S. 28 weeks

 Brothers-in-law :)  


Dave worked hard yesterday to put together the changing table and crib.  Chewy was supervising to make sure he didn't leave any important parts out.  The table to the very left was the coffee table downstairs, replaced by the fabulous ottoman with soft edges and more function.  For sale if you're interested.



All done and enjoying a break in the comfy chair that is also for sale.  
I'm a little sad to part with it because of all the great memories 
from the Roadhouse, but I still have the matching couch :)  

I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO GET THAT SWEET BOY 
IN MY ARMS AND EVENTUALLY IN THIS CRIB!

3 comments:

  1. I'LL BUY THE FLORIDA CHAIR FOR $1000!!!!!!!!!!! just joking. don't you ever get rid of that couch. we would have serious problems =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are looking fabulous! Love the shirts...where are those from? Your crib looks awesome! Nice job Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, SOLD! Come pick it up ASAP :))

    Natalie, thanks :) The yellow and the white shirt are both borrowed from Shaina. The silvery/yellow one is from the mom I used to nanny for. I really haven't had to buy too many things which I'm thankful for!

    ReplyDelete